June 17, 2011

Fake Alien Threat: The Solution to Uniting a Hostile World

"If there is a reality out there pertaining to any alien influence, we need to sort out the government misinformation and disinformation and mind manipulation techniques that they are using. I know for a fact that the plan is to make all of us feel totally helpless, that what's happening is beyond our realm to affect because we've been taken over by aliens, that our Independence Day is dawning. So, beware of that." - Cathy O'Brien at the Granada Forum, October 31, 1996



Dr Carol Rosin was the first woman corporate manager of Fairchild Industries and was spokesperson for Wernher Von Braun in the last years of his life. She founded the Institute for Security and Cooperation in Outer Space in Washington DC and has testified before Congress on many occasions about space based weapons. Von Braun revealed to Dr Rosin a plan to justify weapons in spaced based on hoaxing an extraterrestrial threat. She was also present at meetings in the '70s when the scenario for the Gulf War of the '90s was planned.

CR: Dr Carol Rosin
SG: Dr Steven Greer

CR: My name is Carol Rosin. I am an educator who became the first woman corporate manager of an Aerospace Company, Fairchild Industries.

I am a Space and Missile Defense Consultant and have consulted to a number of companies, organizations, and government departments, even the intelligence community. I was a consultant to TRW working on the MX missile, so I was part of that strategy, which turned out to be a role model for how to sell space-based weapons to the public. The MX missile is yet another weapon system that we didn't need. I founded the Institute for Security and Cooperation in Outer Space, a Washington DC based think tank. I am an author and have testified before Congress and the President's Commission on Space.

When I was a Corporate Manager of Fairchild Industries from 1974 through 1977, I met the late Dr Wernher Von Braun. We first met in early 1974. At that time, Von Braun was dying of cancer but he assured me that he would live a few more years to tell me about the game that was being played — that game being the effort to weaponize space, to control the Earth from space and space itself.

Von Braun had a history of working with weapons systems. He escaped from Germany to come to this country and became a Vice President of Fairchild Industries when I had met him. Von Braun's purpose during the last years of his life, his dying years, was to educate the public and decision-makers about why space-based weapons are dumb, dangerous, destabilizing, too costly, unnecessary, unworkable, and an undesirable idea, and about the alternatives that are available.

As practically a deathbed speech, he educated me about those concepts and who the players were in this game. He gave me the responsibility, since he was dying, of continuing this effort to prevent the weaponization of outer space. When Wernher Von Braun was dying of cancer, he asked me to be his spokesperson, to appear on occasions when he was too ill to speak. I did this.

What was most interesting to me was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again during the approximately four years that I had the opportunity to work with him. He said the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers was to use scare tactics — that was how we identify an enemy.

The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us-that they were "Commies."

Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism.

Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons. 

The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids — against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. "And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens, and all of it is a lie."

I think I was too naïve at that time to know the seriousness of the nature of the spin that was being put on the system. And now, the pieces are starting to fall into place. We are building a space-based weapons system on a premise that is a lie, a spin. Wernher Von Braun was trying to hint that to me back in the early 70's and right up until the moment when he died in 1977.

What he told me was that there is an accelerated effort in place. He didn't mention a timeline but he said that it was going to be speeding up faster than anybody could possibly imagine. That the effort to put weapons into space was not only based on a lie but would accelerate past the point of people even understanding it until it was already up there and too late.

When Von Braun was dying in front of me, the very first day that I met him, he had tubes draining out of his side. He was tapping on the desk telling me, "You will come to Fairchild." I was a schoolteacher. He said, "You will come to Fairchild and you will be responsible for keeping weapons out of space." The way he said it with this intenseness in his eyes, and added that very first day, the first time I met him, that space-based weapons were a dangerous, destabilizing, too costly, unnecessary, untestable, unworkable idea.

The last card that was being held was the extraterrestrial enemy card.

The intensity with which he said that, made me realize that he knew something that he was too afraid to mention. He was too afraid to talk about it. He would not tell me the details.

I am not sure that I would have absorbed them if he had told me the details or even believed him in 1974. But there was no question that that man knew and had a need to know, I found out later.

There is no doubt in my mind that Wernher Von Braun knew about the extraterrestrial issue. He explained to me the reasons why weapons were going to be put into space, the enemies against whom we were going to build these weapons, and that all of that was a lie. He mentioned that extraterrestrials were going to be identified as the final enemy against whom we were going to build space-based weapons back in 1974.

The way he said it to me, there was no doubt in my mind that he knew something that he was too afraid to talk about.

Wernher Von Braun never spoke to me about any of the details that he knew related to extraterrestrials except that one day extraterrestrials were going to be identified as an enemy against whom we are going to build an enormous space-based weapons system. Wernher Von Braun actually told me that the spin was a lie — that the premise for space-based weaponry, the reasons that were going to be given, the enemies that we were going to identify — were all based on a lie.

I have been tracking the space-based weapons issue for about 26 years.

I have debated Generals and Congressional Representatives. I have testified before the Congress and the Senate. I have met with people in over 100 countries. But I have not been able to identify who the people are who are making this space-based weapons system happen. I see the news. I see the administrative decisions being made. I know that they are all based on lies and greed.

But I have yet to be able to identify who the people are. That is after tracking this issue for 26 years. I know that there are big secrets being kept and I know that it is time the public and decision-makers pay attention to the people who are now going to be disclosing the truth. Then we need to make some definite changes and build a system in space that will benefit every single person, and all of the animals, and the environment of this planet. The technology is there. The solutions to Earth's urgent and long-term potential problems are there. I have a feeling that once we start studying this extraterrestrial issue, all of the questions are going to be answered that I have had for 26 years.

But I have concluded that it is based on a few people making a lot of money and gaining power. It is about ego. It is not about our essence and who we really are on this planet and loving each other and being at peace and cooperating. It isn't about using technology to solve problems and heal people in the planet. It isn't about that. It is about a few people who really are playing an old, dangerous, costly game for their own pocketbooks and power struggle. That is all it is.

I believe that this entire space-based weapons game is initiated right here in the United States of America.

[...]

In 1977, I was at a meeting in Fairchild Industries in a conference room called the War Room. In that room were a lot of charts on the walls with enemies, identified enemies. There were other more obscure names, names like Saddam Hussein and Khadafi. But we were talking then about terrorists, the potential terrorists. No one had ever talked about this before but this was the next stage after the Russians against whom we were going to build these space-based weapons. I stood up in this meeting and I said, "Excuse me, why are we talking about these potential enemies against whom we are going to build space-based weapons if, in fact, we know that they are not the enemy at this time?"

Well, they continued the conversation about how they were going to antagonize these enemies and that at some point, there was going to be a war in the Gulf, a Gulf War. Now this is 1977, 1977! And they were talking about creating a war in the Gulf Region when there was 25 billion dollars in the space-based weapons program that had yet to be identified. It wasn't called the Strategic Defense Initiative, at least not until 1983. This weapons system, then, had obviously been going on for some time and I didn't know anything about. So I stood up in this meeting in 1977 and said, "I would like to know why we are talking about space-based weapons against these enemies. I would like to know more about this. Would someone please tell me what this is about?" Nobody answered. They just went on with this meeting as though I hadn't said anything.

Suddenly, I stood up in the room and said, "If nobody can tell me why you are planning a war in the Gulf when there is a certain amount of money in a budget so that you can create the next set of weapons systems that will be the beginning of the sell to the public about why we need space-based weapons, then consider this: my resignation. And you will not hear from me again!"

And nobody said a word because they were planning a war in the Gulf and it happened exactly as they planned it, on time.

SG: Who was at this meeting?

CR: The room was filled with people in the revolving door game. There were people that I had seen once in a military uniform and other times in a gray suit and an industry outfit. These people play a revolving door game. They work as consultants, industry people, and/or military and intelligence people. They work in the industries, and they revolve themselves through these doors and right into government positions.

I stood up in this meeting and asked if I was hearing correctly — that when there was 25 billion dollars expended in the space-based weapons budget, that there was going to be a war in the Gulf, stimulated, created, so that they could then sell the next phase of weapons to the public and the decision-makers. This war was going to be created so that they could dump the old weapons and create a whole new set of weapons. So I had to resign from that position. I could no longer work in that industry.

In about 1990 I was sitting in my living room looking at the money that had been spent on space-based weapons research and development programs and I realized that it had come to that number, about 25 billion dollars, and I said to my husband, "I am now going to stop everything. I am not going to stop and sit and watch CNN television and I am going to wait for the war to happen."

My husband said, "Well, you have finally gone over the edge. You have flipped out."  

Friends said, "You have really gone too far this time. There is not going to be a war in the Gulf, nobody is talking about a war in the Gulf."

I said, "There is going to be a war in the Gulf. I am going to sit here and wait for the war in the Gulf." And it happened right on schedule.

As part of the war game in the Gulf, we in the public were told that the United States was successful in shooting down Russian Scud Missiles. We were rationalizing new budgets based on that success. In fact, we found out later, after the budgets were approved for the next phase of weapons, that it was a lie. We did not have successful shoot-downs the way we were told. It was all a lie, just to get more money put in the budget to make more weapons.

I was one of the first people to go independently to Russia when I heard that they had "killer satellites."

[See the testimony of Dr Paul Czysz. SG]

When I went to Russia in the early 70's, I found out that they didn't have killer satellites, that it was a lie. In fact, the Russian leaders and people wanted peace. They wanted to cooperate with the United States and with the people of the world.

Another time I called Saddam Hussein when he was lighting his oil fields on fire. My husband was in the kitchen while I was making this phone call. I got a call back from his First Attaché with Saddam Hussein nearby and he asked, "Are you a reporter? Are you an agent? Why do you want to know?"

I said, "No. I am just a citizen who helped to start the movement to prevent the weaponization of outer space and I have found that a lot of stories that I have been told about weapons systems and the enemies are not true. I wanted to find out what would satisfy Saddam Hussein so he would stop making these oil fields catch fire and stop antagonizing people." He said, "Well, nobody has ever asked him that question, what he wants."

UN Appoints Ambassador to Aliens in Preparation for One World Religion / One World Government / One World Order; Vatican Joins NASA and Government and Hosts Conference on the Possibility of Alien Life

What is Coming to Earth? Media Conditioning - Alien Agenda Part 1:


Research points in the direction that an 'alien agenda' is on the government's table as one among many other options to ring in a one-world government and a one-world dictator. They want to create an 'outside threat' a fake alien invasion, so that the countries of this world will be willing to unite as one, to fight the 'threat' from outer space. If this succeeds, the Illuminati goal is completed. This is what the mass media is preparing us for; currently they are reporting on more UFO sightings than perhaps ever before. [Wes Penre, The Secret Order of the Illuminati (A Brief History of the Shadow Government), Illuminati-News.com, November 12, 1998 (Updated September 26, 2009)]

The "Iron Mountain Report" of 1963 discusses the transition from a war-time economy to a peace-time economy while keeping the masses under subjection and manufacturing a common enemy. A possible alien-threat scenario was envisioned in this report as a means to uniting the masses together against an alien invasion. Holograms and reports of 'UFO' sightings are being used to test the public's vulnerabilities and to manufacture belief in aliens. [cyrus1914, Project Bluebeam & Iron Mountain Report, truTV Message Board, October 31, 2010]

Paul Krugman Talks About Scientists Faking Alien Attack to Fix the Financial Crisis:


UN Appoints Ambassador to Office for Outer Space Affairs



OnlySecrecy.com
September 10, 2010

United Nations has appointed an ambassador to act as first contact for aliens visiting earth. Mazlan Othman is expected to be tasked with coordinating earths response to extraterrestrial alien visits. 

Mazlan will tell a conference next week that the recent discovery of hundreds of planets orbiting stars will make it more than likely that we will detect alien life.

Ms Othman recently said to fellow scientist at the UN’s head office of Outer Space Affairs (Unoosa) that,
‘The continued search for extraterrestrial communication, by several entities, sustains the hope that someday human kind will received signals from extraterrestrials,’ she said.
‘When we do, we should have in place a coordinated response that takes into account all the sensitivities related to the subject.
‘The UN is a ready-made mechanism for such coordination.’
There are plans now in place to make Unoose the coordinating body for alien contact on earth. Professor Stephen Hawking said in April that Alien contacting us here may not be as friendly as we may have hoped. In his recent documentary Stephen said he imagined aliens arriving in ‘massive ships’ and could try to colonise Earth and plunder the planet’s resources. He added:
‘It would be ‘too risky’ to attempt to make contact with alien races. If aliens ever visit us, I think the outcome would be much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn’t turn out very well for the Native Americans.

Hollywood and the Federal Government are Preparing Us to Expect an Alien Invasion

NASA Scientist Dr. Richard Hoover Claims to Have Found Evidence of Alien Life

While some scientists are excited by the finds, others say more evidence is needed that we have found alien life.
news.com.auMarch 7, 2011We are not alone and alien life forms may have more in common with life on Earth than we had thought, according to a NASA scientist. 

The out-of-this-world research by Dr Richard B. Hoover, an astrobiologist with NASA's Marshall Space Flight Centre, was published in the March edition of the Journal of Cosmology.

In the report, Dr Hoover describes the latest findings in his study of an extremely rare class of meteorites, called CI1 carbonaceous chondrites -- only nine such meteorites were known to exist on Earth.

The scientist was convinced that his findings revealed fossil evidence of bacterial life within such meteorites and by extension, suggests we are not alone in the universe.
"I interpret it as indicating that life is more broadly distributed than restricted strictly to the planet Earth," Dr Hoover said.
"This field of study has just barely been touched because quite frankly, a great many scientists would say that this is impossible."
In what he called "a very simple process," Dr Hoover fractured the meteorite stones under a sterile environment before examining the freshly broken surface with the standard tools of the scientist: a scanning electron microscope and a field emission electron scanning microscope, which allowed him to search the stone's surface for evidence of fossil remains.

He found the fossil remains of micro-organisms not so different from ordinary ones found underfoot on Earth.
"The exciting thing is that they are in many cases recognisable and can be associated very closely with the generic species here on earth," Dr Hoover said.
But not all of them.
"There are some that are just very strange and don't look like anything that I've been able to identify, and I've shown them to many other experts that have also come up stumped."
Other scientists say the implications of this research were shocking, describing the findings variously as profound, very important and extraordinary.

But Dr David Marais, an astrobiologist with NASA's AMES Research Centre, said he was very cautious about jumping on the bandwagon. These kinds of claims have been made before, he noted and found to be false.
"It's an extraordinary claim, and thus I'll need extraordinary evidence," he said.

Vatican Joins NASA and Government and Hosts Conference on the Possibility of Alien Life



Is Project Blue Beam the Grand Deception?

By Bard of Ely, Hub Pages
May 2009

The ultimate conspiracy - a faked alien invasion

I first came across the idea of Project Bluebeam in a book in 1995 by Norio Hayakawa entitled UFOs,The Grand Deception and the Coming New World Order. Since then I have befriended Norio at Myspace and just recently I found myself discussing Project Bluebeam in one of my hubs here. So I thought I would explain what it is all about.

Basically, Project Bluebeam is designed to usher in the New World Order with a one world government, a one world army, a one world religion, a cashless society and micro-chipped populations controlled by a central computer. The elite of the world would not be subject to this fascist control system but would run it and enjoy its spoils.

In order to accomplish this, and like with other massive operations to instill public fear such as the so-called war on terror and the weapons of mass destruction, as well as 9/11, something must be created to terrify the people and the media is then used as the perfect tool to broadcast the official version to them. This is using the "Problem-Reaction-Solution" formula, as David Icke would call it. Create the fake alien invasion, wait for the public to be scared and then offer the answer -- a one world government and army.

In the case of Project Bluebeam there are more than one theorised plan that may be put into operation. One of these is to stage an elaborate worldwide faked alien invasion with UFOs that will be seen in the sky. These will either be made on this planet secret technology-driven craft operated by the black budget and military and/or advanced holographic imagery.

When the media has announced in mainstream news that the planet is being attacked by hostile aliens the solution will be martial law declared and the introduction of a one world government and army to fight this threat to humanity. The idea was actually once voiced by the late President Reagan when he spoke about a cause needed to unite the world and suggested that that threat might come from outer space. Did Reagan know all about Bluebeam?

HAARP

Another part of Project Bluebeam is to again use holographic and HAARP technologies to create religious prophecied scenarios taking place. Biblical "signs and wonders" will be made artificially, and also the religious deities Jesus, Mohammed, Krishna and Buddha to be created as images that people will be able to perceive as real.The purpose of this would be to establish the one world religion that the Illuminati are seeking to cause.

I quote from the website http://educate-yourself.org/cn/projectbluebeam: "With computer animation and sounds appearing to emanate from the very depths of space, astonished ardent followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned messiahs in convincing lifelike reality.

Then the projections of Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, Krishna, etc., will merge into one after correct explanations of the mysteries and revelations will have been disclosed. This one god will, in fact, be the Antichrist, who will explain that the various scriptures have been misunderstood and misinterpreted, and that the religions of old are responsible for turning brother against brother, and nation against nation, therefore old religions must be abolished to make way for the new age new world religion, representing the one god Antichrist they see before them."

Jordan Maxwell, David Icke and other leading conspiracy theorists are well aware of Project Bluebeam and Maxwell points out that the Orson Welles War of the Worlds scenario was like a trial run for this.The public are easy to panic!

Many ufologists also know about Project Bluebeam and for them the current and ongoing media coverage of UFOs as a reality, coupled with the change in reporting that is taking place, is viewed as one of two possibilities.

It may be done as a genuine start at getting truth out to the public, but there is also the possibility it is being done to get the public primed for Project Bluebeam. In other words they are being told that yes, craft from other worlds are coming here, and along with it the alien abduction scenarios, cattle mutilation and movies like Independence Day all have given people something to fear! Many believe that the abductions and mutilations are not done by aliens but are carried out by humans.

Meanwhile Dr Steven Greer and members of the Disclosure Project have been campaigning hard for a release of information on extraterrestrial beings and their craft, whilst making a point of stating that the aliens are not to be feared and actually wish to help us.

So this means that we need to know whether what we may be seeing is real or staged? Friendly or hostile?
And right now at time of writing, videos are doing the rounds on YouTube of a message by Blossom Goodchild in which she has predicted that UFOs will be experienced on the 14th October 2009. Believers in Project Bluebeam think that if it happens it may be part of this operation, others believe it will happen and the UFOs will be the craft of friendly Pleiadeans. What do you think?

NEWS UPDATE: 

A bizarre spiralling light was seen over Norway on 9 December 2009 that created a visual black hole before vanishing. A bluish beam was seen to go up to the spiral as well and whatever it was it was witnessed by millions of people.

This phenomenon made international mainstream news but was dismissed by the media as a Russian rocket that had lost control and failed.

Problem with this explanation is it was far too clearly defined to have been the trails left by a rocket failure and the Russians never admitted that it was their's as the news had stated. In fact it looked as if it was a graphic image such as might be generated digitally. It is my belief and that of others including Jessica Schab, that it was holographic in nature.

I have added a video by Brad Johnson talking about why it was NOT what the media said it was. Brad got included in a news clip broadcast by CBS but their edited version of what was going on is very different from what he has to say about it as you can hear in the video.

Copyright © 2010 Steve Andrews. All Rights Reserved.

Ronald Reagan's Speech on an Alien Threat

President Ronald Reagan's High School Speech on an Alien Threat:

I couldn't help but say to [Mr. Gorbachev], just think how easy his task and mine might be in these meetings that we held if suddenly there was a threat to this world from another planet. [We'd] find out once and for all that we really are all human beings here on this earth together. ~Ronald Reagan, 1985
When the media has announced in mainstream news that the planet is being attacked by hostile aliens the solution will be martial law declared and the introduction of a one world government and army to fight this threat to humanity. The idea was actually once voiced by the late President Reagan when he spoke about a cause needed to unite the world and suggested that that threat might come from outer space. Did Reagan know all about Bluebeam? Numerous “conspiracy theorists”, most notably former naval officer William Cooper, the author of the famed underground book Behold a Pale Horse, speculated that Reagan’s speech was an expositional public “debriefing” to prepare the public to accept a global government as a necessary response to an alien invasion scenario. [Source]

Ronald Reagan mentioned many times that the differences of the world would disappear if we were to realize that an alien threat from outside our world was ready to attack us. Ronald Reagan’s idea of a united front against an alien threat was written off as the ramblings of a man losing his mental faculties. However, it must considered that the same alien conversation was also brought up to Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev. Gorbachev himself confirmed, during an important speech given to the Central Committee of the USSR’s Communist Party in Geneva on February 17, 1987 in the Grand Kremlin Palace in Moscow, that he and Reagan had a conversation in Geneva about aliens. Gorbachev told the press, “At our meeting in Geneva, the U.S. President said that if the earth faced an invasion by extraterrestrials, the United States and the Soviet Union would join forces to repel such an invasion. I shall not dispute the hypothesis, though I think it’s early yet to worry about such an intrusion.” [Source]

In the 1980s and 1990s under President Reagan, FEMA, a relatively unknown agency, morphed into what some call a “shadow government.” FEMA lost its identity as a federal agency focused on disaster relief to an underground agency dedicated to some of the nation’s most secret plans of countering civil unrest and ensuring the stability of power in government. In fact, as the Hurricane Katrina tragedy horrifically demonstrated, FEMA has essentially lost its identity and credibility as being a federal responder to natural disasters. Indeed, it was in the early 1980s, when FEMA began to shift its focus to secret government operations, that reports began to slowly surface describing secret military-type training exercises by the federal government. Under the name Rex-84, the government was secretly training a covert operation run by FEMA and the Department of Defense to train 34 federal agencies, including the CIA and the Secret Service, on how to deal with domestic civil unrest. This government plan, revolving around FEMA, also included the creation of top-secret American internment camps. [Source]

Two of the key COG planners on the secret committee were Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld, the two men who implemented COG under 9/11. What they and Weiner did not report was that under Reagan the purpose of COG planning had officially changed: it was no longer for arrangements “after a nuclear war,” but for any “national security emergency.” This was defined in Executive Order 12656 of 1988 as: “any occurrence, including natural disaster, military attack, technological emergency, or other emergency, that seriously degrades or seriously threatens the national security of the United States.” In other words, extraordinary emergency measures, originally designed for an America devastated in a nuclear attack, were now to be applied to anything the White House considered an emergency. Thus Cheney and Rumsfeld continued their secret planning when Clinton was president; both men, both Republicans, were heads of major corporations and not even in the government at that time. Clearly 9/11 met the conditions for the imposition of COG measures, and we know for certain that COG planning was instituted on that day in 2001, before the last plane had crashed in Pennsylvania. COG plans are still authorized by a proclamation of emergency that has been extended each year by presidential authority, most recently by President Obama in September 2009. COG plans are also the probable source for the 1000-page Patriot Act presented to Congress five days after 9/11, and also for the Department of Homeland Security’s Project Endgame — a ten-year plan, initiated in September 2001, to expand detention camps, at a cost of $400 million in Fiscal Year 2007 alone. [Source]

Project Bluebeam:
  • Has Project Bluebeam Begun?
    GEARING UP FOR PROJECT BLUEBEAM? As Dr. Steven Greer warns in the essay excerpted below: Do not be deceived. He gives outlines of a plan he heard about from the govenment insiders he deals with to hoax a UFO invasion for political purposes.
  • Norio Hayakawa on Myspace
    Norio Hayakawa's official Myspace site
  • The Disclosure Project
    Main site for Dr Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project
  • Jordan Maxwell
    Jordan Maxwell's official website

Disclosure 2009 - Norway Lights Spiral Phenomenon:



Strange Spiral Light Phenomena Over Norway Coincides with Obama Peace Prize Reception:



Would Humanity Unite Under an Alien Threat?

TheWorldNow

Reagan's Humanity United Quote


I couldn't help but say to [Mr. Gorbachev], just think how easy his task and mine might be in these meetings that we held if suddenly there was a threat to this world from another planet. [We'd] find out once and for all that we really are all human beings here on this earth together. ~Ronald Reagan, 1985

What If This Were to Pass?

Would the whole world unite if there was a threat from another planet? Is that the only thing that will bring us together as a species?

Let us imagine that there was a threat from another planet. Would humanity be able to put aside our differences for the sake of thwarting an enemy attack? There would be no time for infighting when the survival of not just one nation, but all nations is at stake. I think it is safe to say, that with a few fanatical exceptions, humanity would unite long enough to fend off the otherworldly enemy, but that as soon as the mission was near completion. the divisions would begin again.

One author that examined what might happen in this situation in exquisite detail is Orson Scott Card in his Ender's Shadow Series. The series shows what would happen if Earth was scourged by an alien species and anticipating another attack. In the series the world unites, but when victory is assured it begins splintering and the world is launched into a fourth world war.

The key is that while the world was united against the alien menace they had to appoint leaders so that they could be well coordinated (every group needs a leader). They appointed three top leaders: The Polemarch, The Strategos, The Hegemon. These three people were the three most powerful people in the whole world. When humanity began to split one The Hegemon started a campaign to unite the world under one rule. He saw that humanity's survival is linked to Earth's. He wanted to ensure that if any other alien civilization met humanity they could not destroy the whole species by simply destroying the planet. It was the legitimacy given to his position by all of humanity that allowed him to gain support.

The only reason The Hegemon was able to unite the world was because during the first alien invasion his position was created by ALL of humanity and so he had legitimacy as the ruler of all humanity. In the series he unites the world and sends hundreds of colony ships to other worlds, and thus humanity expands to to all reaches of the known universe.

Is This The Only Way?

Can you think of any other situation that would make humanity unite for even a short period of time? It seems that humanity will only ever united under threat of species wide extinction. There will always be infighting otherwise and people that disagree with one another always seem to take up arms.

It's sad that the only way for humanity to unite and get off this planet is by getting attacked by an alien species.

Project Blue Beam: The Rise and Fall of the Neo-Skeptic

By Clyde Lewis, GroundZeroMedia.org
February 13, 2011

In the original “Watchmen” comic (set in an alternate reality 1985), one of the “heroes” commits what can be considered s a villainous act for the “good of all mankind.” He contrives an “alien invasion” so that the United States, the Soviet Union, and the rest of the world will join together in peace and harmony to protect themselves against the outside “alien threat.”

If the story rings familiar to some of you, it is because it is based on speeches given by Ronald Reagan in the real world, in which he said an “alien threat” would be the solution to uniting a hostile world.

Numerous “conspiracy theorists”, most notably former naval officer William Cooper, the author of the famed underground book Behold a Pale Horse, speculated that Reagan’s speech was an expositional public “debriefing” to prepare the public to accept a global government as a necessary response to an alien invasion scenario.

Cooper suggested that the U.S. government had been working on a fake alien invasion since the 1930’s, and that even Orson Welles’s “War of the Worlds” broadcast was an “experiment” to see how the populace would react to such an event.

Cooper hosted a radio talk show, on which he predicted the gradual and pre-planned worldwide economic collapse. Most of his information has proven to be accurate. He blew the lid off the Oklahoma City federal building bombing and the raids on Waco. He was lambasted by both Bill Clinton and Rush Limbaugh as “the most dangerous talk show host in America.” Much of the content of the X-files Movie “Fight the Future” was inspired by his books. Before there was David Icke, there was Bill Cooper; long before Alex Jones, there was Bill Cooper.

I met Bill Cooper when I worked with Wolfgang Gossett at KCGL and KBBX in Utah. The late Mr. Gossett is is the subject of an FBI investigation into the possibility that he was the notorious hijacker D.B. Cooper.

William Cooper was eventually gunned down by police officers in front of his Arizona home. What did Cooper know? What were they trying to silence? Even at his most paranoid, he offered what was probably as close to 100% uncompromised, unadulterated human truth as one could possibly find. All of his associates and friends knew that Cooper was legitimate. The Information from his Book Behold a Pale Horse is, to this day, being revealed as true. A staged alien invasion has not yet taken place -- or so we might think. Many have speculated that there have been numerous test runs of a massive psy-op called Project Blue Beam. This theory was made popular by Serge Monast who believed that Blue Beam was a project that was being implemented by NASA to create a new-age antichrist. It is also believed that most of Monast’s claims come from fictional “predictive programming” in television shows like “Star Trek”, “2001: A Space Odyssey”, and “Star Wars”.

Project Blue Beam is allegedly being carried out in several stages. While many focus on the final stage , which is the creation of an anomalous event, such as the holographic image of an alien ship, that would seem like some sort of messianic, divine or extra-terrestrial arrival, there are a number of events that are supposed to happen prior to the final staging.

The first stage, according to Monast, would be the artificial creation of earthquakes. These earthquakes would unearth new and mysterious artifacts that would call all major religious beliefs into question. The second stage would be a spectacular show in outer space, the fake creation of “signs and wonders” which would be significant only to religious and new age cultists. Holographic images of specific versions of the deity or deities would appear in areas in which they were predominant: for instance, Israel would see the Jewish messiah; in Muslim countries, the image of Allah would be projected into heaven; in Christian countries, it would be Jesus. Then all of the deities would merge together to be shown as one god. This, according to Monast, would be the electronic antichrist.

In the third stage, this god would speak to people using ELF. Then, in the chaotic fourth stage, Monast believed that Christians would think the Rapture is happening, “Ode to Joy” would be played by the United Nations and heard by everyone telepathically, and it would be universally – and mistakenly – believed that the aliens had arrived.

The truth about Blue Beam is that these theories of the faking of UFO events and a false second coming were written by a Christian fundamentalist. Now, Blue Beam is considered is a catchall for all things alien. It has been associated with the HAARP Project, chemtrails, and crop circles. It is the great hoaxing of the world that radical conspiracy theorists believe must be stopped.

Ostensibly, we have been desensitized to alien events that rival the writings of Arthur C. Clarke, with stories about large ships parked worldwide over major cities. We are conditioning Christian fundamentalists with pop rapture eschatology. Movies and TV shows that tell us that the world is preparing for some major event, and we all “know” that it has to be a “meeting” with God or the extraterrestrials.

Believers in Blue Beam will likewise “know” that this is all faked, which sits better with people who want to declare limits on possibilities.

Dr. Carol Rosin appeared on my radio show, Ground Zero, in 2001. Rosin, the first female corporate manager of Fairchild Industries, was spokesperson for Werner Von Braun in the last years of his life. She founded the Institute for Security and Cooperation in Outer Space in Washington DC, and has testified before Congress on many occasions about space-based weapons. What she had to say to Ground Zero listeners concurs with what William Cooper, and to some extent Monast, had had to say about faking a heavenly event.

Rosin claims that just before Von Braun died, he told her that the government would name several threats to the world that would create an urgency to organize a new government and build space weapons. Von Braun was well aware of certain “intelligence” because he was a part of the NAZI /U.S. protection plan called Operation Paperclip, in which Nazi scientists and intelligence officers helped to organize the space programs and the CIA. He claimed that the Russians would be the first enemy of concern, then Muslim terrorists, and, finally, an alien threat.

However, according to Rosin, Von Braun stated that the extraterrestrial threat would first concern near earth objects, such as asteroids and meteors. Then the sun would be presented as the threat. Finally, we would be told to fear living extraterrestrials that would want to come down and kill us. Von Braun allegedly said that the alien threat would be a lie, a hoax concocted to bring about a New World Order, a space-based weapons platform and a worldwide unified religious movement.

Given the history of UFOs and their various appearances throughout history, there is some merit in speculating that the right UFO appearance could spark a new and robust religious movement.

In the year 593 BC, during the early days of the Babylonian siege of Jerusalem, a man named Ezekiel witnessed a marvel in the heavens. A wheel within a wheel spun towards him, and, after speaking with the strange-looking occupants of this flying wheel, he was given instructions on how to use the heavenly event for leverage against idol worshippers.

Saul of Tarsus was a Roman who, after being blinded by a large glowing object in the sky, changed his name to Paul and became Christianity’s Roman evangelist. The churches started by Paul grew and developed into “mainstream” Christianity by the end of the third century. Many of them changed a lot of doctrine in order to create a new religious movement. He had a new way to see Jesus. It united a great many people and its effects have lasted over a thousand years.

Joseph Smith, at age 14, claimed to have been visited by beings on numerous occasions. Smith told stories of encounters with angels, and even with God and Jesus. His first vision was in a grove of trees where a bright line beamed down from the sky and told him to organize a new religion. Joseph Smith’s encounters sound like typical alien abduction experiences one hears about today.

One angelic entity that visited Smith told him to dig up golden plates and translate them from Egyptian hieroglyphs. This translation eventually became the Book of Mormon, the foundation of the Mormon Church’s beliefs. According to some accounts, the entity appeared to associates of Smith as a tall, walking white salamander which then took on human form. This was detailed in what is known as the Salamander letter, which the LDS Church calls a forgery.

There are approximately 12,868,606 Mormons in the world, all of them believers in a book that was allegedly translated from an Egyptian book of undecipherable scratches, handed to a young man by an alleged shape shifting “angel” that came down from the sky in a beam of light.

Mormonism has been around 180 years and continues to grow as a restoration denomination and a dispensationalist religion. Many believe that Joseph Smith faked it all. Anti- Mormon hobbyists claim that it was easy nearly 200 years ago to manipulate people into believing that beings can be called down from heaven that can give one wisdom. This is still believed by millions because of an organized effort to continue the story.

Scientology is another religious philosophy that is rooted in the idea of alien beings. According to conspiracy theorists, this religion is already using the Hollywood community to prime us for a fake alien “arrival.”
In 2008, the Vatican’s chief astronomer opened up the possibility that extra-terrestrials and God exist, which made it no longer anathema to believe that aliens exist in the cosmos.

Monast had said that events such as these in the modern world would destroy religion; however, it seems that most major UFO appearances have fostered greater beliefs in a higher power. Ronald Reagan mentioned many times that the differences of the world would disappear if we were to realize that an alien threat from outside our world was ready to attack us.

What if an alien event or a divine religious event actually did take place? The interpretations would differ, and each religion would have to explain the anomaly and try to interpret it using its own scripture. Each religion would have to find commonality on the issue of divine intervention, or face a schism.

When one thinks about a real alien or divine event, the idea is very uncomfortable. Ronald Reagan’s idea of a united front against an alien threat was written off as the ramblings of a man losing his mental faculties. However, it must considered that the same alien conversation was also brought up to Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev. Gorbachev himself confirmed, during an important speech given to the Central Committee of the USSR’s Communist Party in Geneva on February 17, 1987 in the Grand Kremlin Palace in Moscow, that he and Reagan had a conversation in Geneva about aliens. Gorbachev told the press, “At our meeting in Geneva, the U.S. President said that if the earth faced an invasion by extraterrestrials, the United States and the Soviet Union would join forces to repel such an invasion. I shall not dispute the hypothesis, though I think it’s early yet to worry about such an intrusion.”

It is interesting to point out that Gorbachev never spoke of how unusual the conversation was; he only commented that it might be too early to talk about such an event as an alien invasion. Did this indicate that perhaps there is a date when it would be more appropriate to discuss these things? Have the governments of the world set a date on which to announce to the world that life is out there in space, or have they been planning on a date when they would stage an alien invasion?

It was first proposed that a mass UFO sighting in Arizona was part of Project Blue Beam. On March 13th, 1997, a mile-long triangular-shaped UFO was seen over Phoenix, Arizona. The massive airship had a array of lights in the back and a huge light in the front. Many people believed that the lights seen over Phoenix were part of a huge psy-op. The image of a large UFO was seen by the entire city and garnered all types of press. While the reaction from the public was typical for a UFO sighting, there were other reactions that were reported and then forgotten.

The Heaven’s Gate cult committed mass suicide just days after the Arizona sighting. Marshall Applewhite received a “sign” that it was time for him and 38 of his followers to shed their human containers and join the Evolutionary Level Above Human in a spaceship hiding behind the comet Hale-Bopp. The acronym for Evolutionary Level Above Human is ELAH, the name for God, and, when inverted, spells HALE. Was this part of a psy-op to trigger a response?

Coincidentally, three members of the Heaven’s Gate “away team” worked for Advanced Development Group, Inc. (ADG), a company that developed computer-based instruction for the U.S. Army. ADG later became ManTech Advanced Development Group; these organizations have connections to the First Earth Battalion, a psy-op group formed within the U.S. military to allegedly handle extraterrestrial affairs such as abductions or contact through telepathy or remote viewing, and to hold simulated extraterrestrial “drills” using holographic technology. First Earth Battalion eventually became the Jedi Project. All of these secretive psy-op groups are, or were, well skilled in spreading information and disinformation about the occult, the Heaven’s Gate cult, the attacks of 9/11, remote viewing and UFO’s.

Lee Johnson was a member of a Utah rock group called Dharma Combat. He was a Heaven’s Gate away team member and committed suicide with the cult members. After his death the surviving members of the band released an EP that featured a song called MESLIM written by Johnson. The song featured some odd lyrics about a possible attempt by the U.S. government to stage an alien threat. What did he know, and why did he and the 38 followers of Heaven’s Gate believe that there was an alien spaceship following the Hale Bopp comet? Was all of this a test run for a mass exercise?

Jacques Vallée wrote a book called “Messengers of Deception” where he revealed that groups like Heaven’s Gate and the Raelians and events like the “alien autopsy” seemed to be linked to military intelligence.

Allegedly, branches of the military are engaging in psychological warfare involving false flag exercises. These include simulated extraterrestrial attacks. The frightening part is that the military psy-ops groups are conducting these alien-based psychological experiments to test the collective acceptance of a real alien landing. They are allegedly faking occasional UFO reports and YouTube videos to gauge public reaction. They are also allegedly taking real events shown on YouTube and creating a sense of confusion by creating very sophisticated fakes that appear to be eyewitness documentation.

These fakes are used to discredit any and all anomalous events as hoaxes. The mainstream media then takes the story and jokingly ridicules those who believe that the event was out of the ordinary. This has been lost on many armchair skeptics who believe that they know CGI when they see it. Of course there is CGI; your taxes paid for the intelligence blackouts and disinformation. The psy-op begins and soon everything is a hoax and evidence is overlooked in the race to debunk and not to decipher.

We begin to see a public consensus that has a whiff or a whim claim that any UFO activity is always caused by Project Blue Beam or HARRP. We begin to see every UFO video held to scrutiny because it is assumed by skeptics that people who see lights in the sky are prone to delusions of alien contact. It is also assumed that if the skeptics themselves can fake the evidence, it is almost certainly a hoax created by those who claim to have authentic footage or documentation.
Updated 1/31/12 (Newest Additions at End of List)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go to The Lamb Slain Home Page